Nonprofit developer of #OER curriculum authored by renowned experts. Fostering equity in K–12 by offering the very best curricula, for free.
Open Up Resources’ Core Leadership Competencies
- Ethics and Integrity: Behave in a fair and ethical manner toward peers, partners, and customers; instill mutual trust and confidence; act with honesty and integrity
- Business Skills and Knowledge: Possess deep understanding of Open Up’s business mission, model, products, and services; design and develop organizational strategies to align performance with mission and strategic priorities/initiatives
- Planning/Organizing/Goal Setting: Demonstrate the ability to organize people and tasks; develop realistic action plans while being sensitive to time constraints and resource availability; define realistic, specific goals and objectives; prioritizes objectives
- Teamwork and Collaboration: Work with colleagues to build morale and team commitment to goals and objectives. Cultivate a positive partner and customer service relationship, and fosters two-way communication; adheres to timelines for deliverables
- Diversity: Understand that each individual is unique and celebrate individual differences including race/ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, mental or physical disability, marital status, veteran status, education, training, position, level of authority, seniority, full-time or part-time status
- Continuous Improvement: Continuously seeks opportunities for feedback, leadership development, or ways to better address organizational opportunities supporting strategic initiatives
- Solution Oriented: Able to take action in solving problems, using reason and a systematic approach
- Managing Change: Embrace an environment where there may be ambiguity; able to adapt to change, both internally and externally, in response to adjusting business needs, educational ecosystem and/or strategic shifts in service of the mission
Perks & Benefits
- At Open Up Resources, we believe in building and fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace environment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all applicants are considered for employment without attention to color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
- We are seeking candidates who have lived experience related to social justice, diversity, equity, and inclusion.
- We are a virtual organization with headquarters in the California Bay Area.
- We offer competitive compensation and generous benefits packages including healthcare, 401k matching and unlimited paid time off policies.