About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Senior Product Manager, you’ll …
- Understand our company strategy and product vision, to successfully develop and launch new foundational pillars for our platform
- Collaborate with other product managers, engineers, and designers to imagine the future and create innovative solutions
- Prioritize a product scope that balances building strong foundations for future development, solving the most meaningful customer use cases, and getting these solutions into users’ hands as quickly as possible
- Set and maintain a high bar of quality for your team’s product
- Motivate your team to do the best work of their careers
You’ll thrive as a Senior Product Manager if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in a Product Manager role
- Are able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces
- Are a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit — you're self-driven and you don’t need direction
- Can easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- Have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex web applications
- Have a technical background or application development experience (code, or no-code)
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful product leader and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!