About the role
- Location: San Francisco HQ or US remote
As a Lead Product Manager, you’ll …
- Understand our business strategy, grow our enterprise function and deliver products with Webflow’s unique perspective in mind
- Understand and prioritize potential projects from various inputs (user research, our wishlist, etc) so the team is always working on the most impactful projects
- Collaborate with other product managers, engineers, and designers to imagine the future and define solutions to big problems
- Define a product scope that is focused on the most important use cases with a focus on getting it into users hands as quickly as possible
- Act as the product liaison to help manage client relationships and expectations
- Maintain the quality of the product that your team is responsible for
- Motivate your team to do the best work of their careers
You’ll thrive as a Lead Product Manager on Enterprise if you:
- Have 5+ years experience in a Product Manager role; 3 years of enterprise product management experience
- Are able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces
- Are a clear communicator of product decisions and the rationale behind them
- Have an entrepreneurial spirit —you're self-driven and you don’t need direction
- Can easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically
- Have an understanding of the technical architecture of complex web and mobile applications
If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still seriously consider applying. Studies show that you can still be considered for a role if you meet just 50% of the role’s requirements.
At Webflow, we believe that our success will be defined not only by what we do — but also by how and why we do it. So, here is the Webflow “why” and our “how”:
Our dual missions — one for the world, one for us
- For the world: To empower everyone to create for the web and spark an unprecedented wave of digital innovation.
- For ourselves: Lead fulfilling, impactful lives.
Our core behaviors (how we act)
- Start with customers
- Practice extraordinary kindness
- Be radically candid
- Move intentionally fast
- Just fix it
- Lead by serving others
- Dream big
Our commitments to you
- We’ll pay you! This is a full-time, salaried position that includes equity
- We’ll invest in your physical and mental well-being with health, dental, and vision benefits and a monthly stipend for health and wellness expenses
- We’ll pay you to take a vacation … seriously. We’ll give you a $1,000 bonus for taking your first vacation with us that is more than 5 days
- We offer flexible parental leave
- We provide remote employees with the equipment they need to create a great remote work environment
- We will offer you the support you need to help you grow as an impactful product leader and a human being
Ready to apply?
If you share our values and our enthusiasm for empowering the world, we’d love to review your application!