Lead Full Stack Developer
Tinybeans is a publicly-traded tech company that is in active growth mode, continuing to invest in fulfilling our mission- to connect parents and their families with the most trusted tools on the planet to help them thrive. We feel fortunate to be welcoming more users to our platforms than ever before and playing an even more important role in parents’ lives.
With a platform reach of over 20 million users, a deep content partnership with Apple and a 5-star App Store rating, Tinybeans is on a mission to help families create real connections with each other and with tailored resources to help them thrive.
Your Part in Our Mission:
Working closely with the Lead Engineer, you will have a significant strategic impact and influence in the development of our applications and Infrastructure. Tinybeans is on a mission to reach 20M users in the next 3 years and you will be one of the key players on our path to success.
This role is critical to the organization and will be based out of our NYC Office.
Note: Research indicates that women and individuals from marginalized groups tend to apply only when they meet all of the criteria. After reading the below, if you believe you’re qualified, but don’t necessarily check every box, please submit an application.
- Enable you to make a difference and work in an inclusive culture
- Offer you a hybrid office and/or remote work schedule
- Expose you to all aspects of a start-up experiencing incredible growth
- Welcome you to be part of a publicly traded company with a global reach
- Offer you competitive compensation + yearly stock options
- Health, dental, vision, FSA, Commuter Benefits and 401K ( Benefits may vary based on location)
- A team dedicated to personal growth- LinkedIn Learning
- Encourage you to recharge your batteries; generous time off policy, additional sick & personal time and 10 paid holidays.
- Support you like family as part of our playful team
- We have expanded our benefits to Canada!!
You Must Have...
- 4+ years of backend development experience in Java, Spring Boot & MySQL ( or equivalent )
- 3+ years experience using AWS technologies
- 2+ years leading and/or mentoring other developers
- 1+ years experience using Docker
- A solid understanding of web technologies, relational databases and object-oriented design
- Bachelors Degree, or equivalent experience, in software engineering, computer science, or computer & information systems
- Familiarity with agile and scrum methodologies and a highly collaborative atmosphere
- Experience creating software architecture designs
- Be willing to learn and try out new technologies quickly
- Solid foundation in testing & documenting code properly
- Experience with MongoDB is a plus
- Knowledge or interest in Kubernetes or Cloud Native solutions
- Experience using Node.JS
- Experience with OLAP databases like Snowflake/Redshift
Salary Range for this position…
- Minimum of $110k to $130k. Maximum annual per year
- Salary does not include other forms of compensation or benefits offered in connection with position; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience.