A Data Analyst, or Data Business Analyst, is responsible for using their knowledge of data processing software and business development strategies to provide sound business decisions to company Executives. Their duties include collaborating with other data professionals to extract data figures, and creating reports based on their findings.
The culture here at Taxfyle is something we’re incredibly proud of. Some of the benefits you’ll be entitled to may vary by region or country you’re in, but you can expect stock options and a competitive salary.
We strive to create a transparent environment where all team members feel that their voices are heard and welcomed. We also aim to be a place where people can show up as their full selves each day and contribute their best. With more than 100 organizations and tens of thousands of users using our platform, our goal is to have a team that is representative of our users.
Skills and Qualifications
- STEM Degree- Minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, or work experience related to the field
- Strong analytical skills and ability to communicate results from the data to marketing and management
- Proficiency working with Python, R, or other statistical software
- Proficiency in SQL
- Familiarity with quantitative modeling, statistical analysis experience and problem-solving
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with the following libraries: Scipy, Pandas, Numpy
- Reporting and data visualization skills
- Work with executives and other business leaders to identify opportunities for improvement.
- Performs ad-hoc analysis using domain knowledge and scientific method to answer complex business questions, to test hypotheses, and to drive improvement.
- Applies statistics, and data analysis methodologies to identify patterns and trends in data.
- Extracts raw data, structured and unstructured, from enterprise systems and other sources and performs data engineering and curation to facilitate analysis.
- Collaborate with team members to collect and analyze data.
- Use graphs, infographics and other methods to visualize data.
- Work with a team of analysts and other associates to process information.
- Create presentations and reports based on recommendations and findings.