WHO WE ARE
Squire is the world’s leading and fastest-growing software technology platform for barbershops, a hundred-billion-dollar global industry. We provide a one-stop solution that helps small business entrepreneurs run and grow their businesses.
Squire is also the premiere booking engine that connects people with great barbers nationwide. We make it easy to discover and book the best barbers wherever you are, in just a few taps.
With headquarters in New York and a presence in major cities in the United States, U.K. and Canada, Squire has quickly become a market leader in technology solutions for the barbershop industry.
Squire is currently a Series D company and has raised over $165M to date.
For more information, please visit getSquire.com or download the Squire app from the App or Play Store.
This role at SQUĪRE interacts directly with our Customers, providing training, troubleshooting issues and focusing on making the shops and barbers successful in realizing the value of the SQUĪRE platform. Because our customers are located across the US, as well as other countries, our Customer Success staff can have shifts that can fall into 6:00am ET – 11:00pm ET.
Manager, Customer Success Team
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Handle incoming inquiries and issues from our Customers through our ticketing system; the interactions can be through chat or phone.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with our Customers and SQUĪRE employees across departments.
- Ongoing training and self-driven product education; many of the conversations in this role will be product-related and so this will be a key to success on the Customer Success team.
*The duties and responsibilities outlined above are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned from time to time based on business needs.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Team player, Problem-solver, Outcome-oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong emotional intelligence and an ability for dynamic partnership across departments.
- Detail-oriented and data-driven.
- Able to successfully organize, lead and manage large teams of people.
- Impeccable time management and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Self-motivated and self-sufficient with a strategic mindset.
- Experience in Customer Success or Technical Support.
- Experience working in a Software as a service (SaaS) company
- Familiar with Mac OS, iPad, iOS and Android devices.
- Previous experience working with a CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solution and Ticketing System.
- Flexibility to work weekend/evenings.