IT Support Engineer
Our mission: to eliminate every barrier to mental health.
Spring Health is a comprehensive mental health solution for employers and health plans. Unlike any other solution, we use clinically validated technology called Precision Mental Healthcare to pinpoint and deliver exactly what will work for each person — whether that’s meditation, coaching, therapy, medication, and beyond.
Today, Spring Health serves more than 200 companies, from start-ups to multinational Fortune 500 corporations, and is a preferred mental health provider to companies like General Mills, Guardian, Bain, and Instacart. We have raised over $300 million from prominent investors including Kinnevik, Tiger Global, Northzone, RRE Ventures, Rethink Impact, Work-Bench, William K Warren Foundation, SemperVirens, Able Partners, True Capital Ventures, and a strategic investor, Guardian Life Insurance. Thanks to their partnership, our current valuation has reached $2 billion.
Reporting to the Associate Director, IT & Compliance, the IT Support Engineer will assist with all matters relating to Information Technology including responding to service desk tickets, managing identity access, performing software installations, and assisting compliance audits.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Support IT infrastructure projects, design, implementation and building of end user workflows
- Partner with technical and non-technical, cross functional teams to increase efficiency by automating processes and developing workflows
- Configure and Support Mac OS and iOS devices in office and remote environments
- Manage the identity platform that governs application access
- Implement and integrate SSO and MFA for corporate solutions
- Implement new software solutions and platforms as business needs evolve
What we expect from you:
- Bachelor’s degree in a computing related discipline
- Experience with Mac OS and iOS
- Self-starter, organized, efficient, and proactive
- Great communication skills
- Experience with JAMF and other MDM solutions
Benefits of working at Spring Health:
Focus on total health including:
Generous medical, dental, vision coverage available day 1 + access to One Medical
Access to Spring Health’s platform which includes (10) free therapy sessions
Unlimited time off in addition to (12) paid holidays
16-18 weeks paid parental leave
$500 per year Wellness Reimbursement
Supporting you financially through:
Competitive mix of salary and stock options
Employer sponsored 401(k) match
In addition to finding people who are truly excellent at what they do, we take our values at Spring Health seriously:
Members Come First We are genuine member advocates.
Move Fast to Change Lives We build with urgency and intention.
Take Ownership We extend trust and hold ourselves accountable.
Embrace Diverse Teams & Perspectives We find strength in the diversity of cultural backgrounds, ideas, and experiences.
Science Will Win We will achieve impact by innovation and evidence based frameworks.
Candor with Care We are open, honest and empathetic.