*Must be located in Dallas Area*
Semperis puts people first. From our customers and partners to our
Semperis puts people first. Within the Semperis team are world-class thought leaders, distinguished engineers, top technology experts, and visionary professionals. Our team members shape the Semperis culture, which champions strategic vision, specific expertise, intelligent and precise solutions, and continuous innovation. With teams across North America, EMEA and APAC, you’ll be working alongside top global talent from around the world. Semperis is ranked as one of the fastest-growing companies in Deloitte’s 2021 Technology Fast 500.
**What’s your passion? If you’re a purpose-driven person who always sees the glass as half full, seizes opportunities, and has an urge to learn and develop your skills while managing a balanced, healthy life—we’d love to hear from you. Semperis focuses on creating an employee experience that is aligned with our vision—being a Force for Good— starting with being a good workplace that empowers its employees and fosters an inclusive environment. What we are looking for: ** We are looking for a System Administrator to join our Global IT team.
What you will be doing:
As a Systems Administrator at Semperis, you will be an essential member of our Operations team.
As a Semperis System Administrator, you will work to maintain and monitor the computer systems and networks for Semperis. You will be tasked with solving technical issues and will also assist employees across all global departments with their technical requirements. You will report to our Global IT manager.
- Install and configure software and computer systems.
- Onboarding and off boarding employees.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with software or hardware.
- Maintain procedures and reports that provide technical support to the entire organization.
- Support the implementation of new solutions or applications.
- Percurrent of new computers and other equipment for employees.
- Ensure the security of data, network access, and backup systems
- Respond to ongoing malfunctions and investigate information security events.
- Establishing and supporting the organization's cloud-based applications and information systems. **What you will bring to the table: **
- Experience in executing IT/IS projects
- Hands-on experience with VMware vSphere 6.x/ 7.x installation, management, implementation
- Experience with windows servers, virtualization, operating systems (Windows, MacOS), storage
- Experience in Office 365, Azure AD, Intune
- Good grip on PowerShell scripting
- Excellent communication skills in English. The Semperis Story For security teams charged with defending hybrid and multi-cloud environments, Semperis ensures the integrity and availability of critical enterprise directory services at every step in the cyber kill chain and cuts recovery time by 90%. Purpose-built for securing hybrid Active Directory environments, Semperis’ patented technology protects over 50 million identities from cyberattacks, data breaches, and operational errors. The world’s leading organizations trust Semperis to spot directory vulnerabilities, intercept cyberattacks in progress, and quickly recover from ransomware and other data integrity emergencies. Semperis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome applicants of any gender, age, life status, or culture. We see only the potential and capabilities of each candidate and the unique contribution of every employee. Should you require accommodation during the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to ask.
Semperis is a company that develops an enterprise identity protection platform designed to facilitate regulation and compliance of organizations
Semperis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Semperis provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, veteran status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Semperis puts people first.
From our customers and partners, to our engineers and experts, people are our most precious asset. We believe our success is led by teamwork, diversity, respect, personal and professional development, and fulfilling career paths.
Our talented employees contribute to the Semperis culture, championing integrity alongside innovative solutions. With teams in the USA, Canada, Israel, Europe, and Asia-Pacific, you’ll be working alongside top tech security experts from around the world. We don’t see things like gender, age, or culture; we see valued employees, colleagues, and friends.
“Work-life balance” isn’t just a saying here; it’s a practice. We take a culture-first approach, creating an enjoyable environment for our most important area of business: our employees.
What’s it like working with us? Here’s a glimpse of everyday Semperians at work, at play, and celebrating special events together.
Submitting the resume in our website, first interview with HR & 1 or 2 more interview with the hiring manager.