Seismic, a rapidly growing Forbes Cloud 100 company, is the global leader in enablement, helping make sales teams better by becoming more productive and engaging with buyers in a compelling way. Seismic’s platform provides continuous guidance to improve behavior, content, and skills to win more deals and deliver better experiences. Nearly 2,000 organizations including IBM and American Express have made Seismic their enablement platform of choice. Seismic integrates with business-critical platforms including Microsoft, Salesforce, Google and Adobe. Seismic is headquartered in San Diego, with offices across North America, Europe, and Australia.
We are looking for an excellent frontend-focused engineer to help us build and launch a new product vertical for Seismic. You will own specific features and help drive the overall development of this new greenfield project. This position will also require working closely with product and design to bring our overall vision to life.
Who You Are:
- Experienced in frontend development, especially when it comes to React and GraphQL.
- Knowledgeable of Typescript and industry standard build tooling such as Webpack.
- Cares deeply about reusability and accessibility when building and shipping components.
- Comfortable with agile development practices and interested in always improving processes.
- Interested in leading and mentoring other frontend engineers.
- Experienced with writing unit tests and working with CI/CD pipelines
- Knowledgeable of GraphQL best practices and experience with backend-for-frontend development.
What you will be doing:
- Designing and building a React application with reusable components and performance best practices.
- Maintaining a React application with reusable components and performance best
- Contributing to our every growing component library.
- Closely collaborating and pairing with team members.
- Participating in Seismic’s larger frontend community to help drive innovation
- throughout the company
What you bring to the team:
- 5+ years of engineering experience, preferably Frontend
- Experienced in working with agile task management (JIRA)
- Familiar with CI/CD and working with code repositories like Github
- Excellent technical documentation skills
What we have for you:
- Generous PTO, paid holidays, and paid parental leave
- Competitive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Robust 401(k) fund options with company matching
- Flexible work schedule
- Seismic Cares volunteer program
- #OneSeismic culture that celebrates wins, encourages autonomy, ownership, and transparency
Headquartered in San Diego and with more than 1,300 employees across the globe, Seismic is the global leader in sales enablement, backed by firms such as Permira, Ameriprise Financial, EDBI, Lightspeed Venture Partners, and T. Rowe Price. Seismic also recently expanded its team and product portfolio with the acquisition of Percolate, Grapevine6, and Lessonly. Our board of directors is composed of several industry luminaries including John Thompson, former Chairman of the Board for Microsoft.
Seismic is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, age, race, religion, or any other classification which is protected by applicable law.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.