At Rows we create tools that make computation accessible to everyone. Coding used to be hard. Rows changes that. We want you to create interactive web apps using the spreadsheet skills that you already have. Imagine a grid where each cell can exchange data with other online services or repeat a job. This is what we’re building.
Rows, formerly dashdash, is a well-funded startup with top investors like Accel, Lakestar and Cherry Ventures. We are a team of 50 who want to empower business people to take their life into their own hands again and build the tools they need for their jobs themselves. We have offices in Berlin - a business team of 5 - and Porto - a tech team of 45. Check us e.g. on TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Business Insider (DE) and many other media!
As our Customer Success Manager for our office in Berlin, Germany, you will lead our efforts to work with high-profile companies to expand usage and convert them to paid customers. If you love spreadsheets, love building relationships and help other succeed, and if you can sell and navigate organizations to the highest-potential users and decision-makers, this job is for you! If you excel in this role, you'll get huge opportunities at Rows.
- Sell Rows directly to active users in target companies by building relationships, finding out what users and their companies need, and being helpful to make them succeed.
- Put users' needs first and empathize with every aspect of the user experience.
- Identify opportunities for growth and usage expansion in our existing user base.
- Work with existing users to expand to other users and functions within the company, understand who else will benefit from Rows and how to get to them.
- Help users hands on by solving their problems with spreadsheets and teaching them how to do it themselves.
- Feed learnings from users and use cases back into our product roadmap.
- Give strategic input to Founders including business opportunities, market focus, pricing, product roadmap, hiring, etc.
- Learn and refine how to measure your success, and carefully analyze data.
- You have 5+ years of experience in sales, partnerships, customer success, consulting, or investing in a highly professional and dynamic work environment - software experience is a plus.
- You love people, and people love you - you are a great relationship-builder.
- You understand problems people face in business roles in companies, you can navigate your way in companies to other potential users and decision-makers.
- You are a total spreadsheet and product nerd.
- You are a hustler and creative problem solver.
- You can communicate really well in English.
- Having built or engaged in communities before is a plus.
We're looking for people who improve our team! Our ideal buddy aligns with our values and is:
- Bold. We are building a platform that provides General Purpose Computing to the masses; this requires cooking up new solutions that handle millions of calculations.
- Focused. Most of our challenges require require a lot of concentration, being decisive, and the will to pursue high-quality outcomes.
- A giver. We like to share. Information, our office, our tools.
Compensation and Perks
- Competitive salary.
- Employee equity plan.
- Liberal work-from-home (or remote) policy.
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- A super experienced and motivated team that can't wait to work with you.
Send the following information to us:
- Complete Linkedin link or CV pdf.
- Which position you want to apply to and why.
- Email, phone contacts.
- Also send three (3x) 1-hour slots of availability in the next 3-5 days.
You will interview with the two Founders and some tech team members. You will also build something awesome with dashdash :)