Open Invest is looking for a full-stack engineer to join our engineering team and help us tackle the technical challenges of bringing professional-grade SaaS tools to the financial advisory space. If you are a mid- to senior-level engineer who loves working on web-based solutions, is looking for a challenging role with a growing engineering team, and is seeking to drive impact at a mission-driven company, we’d love to hear from you.
Compensation: $150-$180k, + equity
- Help build, maintain and manage our backend services, APIs, frameworks, and platform
- Integrate our backend application into our consumer-facing frontend applications
- Write high quality, effective, scalable code maintaining best practices
- Contribute to observability and monitoring tools to detect issues, measure performance and produce telemetry for developers.
- Participate in code reviews, rotating on-call, architecture reviews, and project planning
- Work on release management, rollout & deployment of services
- Work cross-functionally with other stakeholders like the product, operations, and sales teams, to design and build services to support business goals
- Lead engineering projects and mentor other junior engineers