Obsess is an Experiential E-commerce platform.
We enable brands and retailers to serve highly interactive, visual and branded virtual stores on their websites – no app download needed, no headset needed. Utilizing proprietary patent-pending technology, the Obsess platform creates HD-quality, beautiful, photorealistic 3D 360 experiences that increase awareness, engagement and conversion.
This position is based out of our office in New York City and is not a hybrid or remote role.
- 2+ years of front-end development experience with React.js
- Experience with building responsive, visual, interactive web-based user interfaces
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles (Class and Functional Components)
- Extensive knowledge with HTML / CSS(SASS)
- Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
- Interest in 3D Technologies (WebGL, ThreeJS)
- Working knowledge of Git (Gitlab experience a plus)
- Team player
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent time-management skills
- Accurate Task Estimation
- Developing the user-facing features using React.js
- Designing a modern highly performant web-based user interface
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Coordinating with various teams working on distinct layers
- As a React.js Developer, you will be involved from conception to completion with projects that are technologically sound and aesthetically amazing.