Notabene is on a mission to make crypto a part of the everyday economy. Leading crypto organizations use our tools to reduce transaction risk and make crypto transfers safe. Working across three continents in eight countries, the Notabene team serves our fantastic community of 30+ customers, including financial institutions, fintechs, exchanges, and more.
We’re proud to have the support of leading investors, including Y Combinator, Jump Capital, Castle Island, Green Visor Capital, and more.
We’re at an exhilarating moment in our journey, as regulation technologies (reg-techs) are fast becoming recognized as a vital enabler of the crypto ecosystem. Notabene is growing fast—and we’re looking for people like you to help shape the future rails of the crypto industry!
About the role
The Solutions Engineer position is a unique opportunity to make a large impact on some of the most innovative companies today. You will operate in a fast-paced environment—regulations are evolving and market demand is sky-high for new financial products. You will be a trusted partner to crypto companies’ and fintechs’ tech teams, helping them architect and develop seamless workflows and state-of-the-art new products for their customers. You will sit at the intersection of Sales and Product at Notabene, solving challenging and urgent problems for our clients. You'll have the opportunity to influence the trajectory of Notabene's product roadmap as well as define our next architecture.
- Provide exemplary technical expertise and functional support to clients during the sales process
- Be a primary technical contact for Notabene customers and partners, addressing questions and challenges they encounter as they integrate with our platform
- Develop a technical integration playbook to enhance the customer journey with Notabene
- Drive the adoption of Notabene’s product within our clients’ business, by supporting them in applying our technology across different products and to new markets
- Work closely with the Notabene product and development team to enhance/refine product by identifying common gaps that block opportunities or increase friction for our customers
- Contribute and build product architecture
- Work with Notabene development team to provide feedback on the developer experience, informing improvements in documentation and tooling for our clients’ development teams
- Develop and maintain technical and business knowledge of industry directions and trends
- Participate in and contribute to industry working groups
Skills and qualifications
- 10+ years of prior Sales/Systems Engineering or Solution Architect experience with software in a SaaS/Cloud environment, selling to C/VP level buyers
- Ability to explain and resolve common technical aspects of SaaS software, including security, protocols for APIs, SLAs, email/communication specifications, etc.
- Experience leading technical implementation projects
- Ability to see and present 'the big picture and architect solutions to solve customer problems
- Strong customer-facing and relationship-building skills
- Strong attention to detail
- High energy, self-starter comfortable with ambiguity in entrepreneurial environments
- Comfortable working remote in a fully distributed team (our team is based in Chile, New York, Spain, Brazil and Switzerland)