Senior Software Engineer
Notabene is on a mission to make crypto a part of the everyday economy. Leading crypto organizations use our tools to reduce transaction risk and make crypto transfers safe. Working across three continents in eight countries, the Notabene team serves our fantastic community of 30+ customers, including financial institutions, fintechs, exchanges, and more.
We’re proud to have the support of leading investors, including Y Combinator, Jump Capital, Castle Island, Green Visor Capital, and more.
We’re at an exhilarating moment in our journey, as regulation technologies (reg-techs) are fast becoming recognized as a vital enabler of the crypto ecosystem. Notabene is growing fast—and we’re looking for people like you to help shape the future rails of the crypto industry!
About the role
As a Senior Software Engineer at Notabene you'll have the freedom to make a big impact on how crypto transactions are performed around the world today. You'll be part of a smart, driven and growing team of passionate crypto nerds ahead of big changes in the industry. You'll be expected to contribute in many areas: from brainstorming new ideas and features, planning technical implementations, working with other engineers as well as product and design all the way to analyzing data from products deployed to production.
- You’ll be actively involved in the entire product development lifecycle. From brainstorming ideas to evaluating product success using data and customer feedback.
- Architecting and implementing cutting-edge features as part of one of our agile product engineering teams.
- Crafting beautiful, well-tested and performant backend and frontend services.
- Maintaining the highest level of data security on behalf of our users.
- Driving forward quality and engineering best practices across the engineering team.
Skills and qualifications
- 5+ years working in full-stack development
- Practical experience working with ReactJS, Node.JS, Postgres, OpenAPI
- Strong English communication skills
- Practical experience working in a fully-remote team (our team is North America, South America, Europe and Asia)
- DevOps experience with tools such as GitLab CI, AWS, Docker or similar
- Practical experience with following Agile methodologies
- Curiosity and passion to constantly learn new things
- Ownership and Accountability. We have a flexible working culture, and expect team members to effectively manage their own time and resources