Membersy builds payment tools and subscription infrastructure for the evolving dental services industry. We're helping small startups and the world’s biggest Dental Service Organizations (DSOs) democratize access to quality dental care through subscription-based dentistry.
Our mission is to reorient the dental industry’s existing payment methodologies by empowering forward-thinking DSOs with the platform they need to engage their communities with innovative payment solutions and competitive, transparent pricing options. And we’d like your help.
We’re looking for a highly motivated and career-driven individual to join the company’s Engineering team as a DevOps Engineer. In this role, you will be reporting to Membersy’s VP of Engineering.
This person will interface with all stakeholders to define DevOps processes and shape the development culture. This role also assists in the ongoing improvement of CI/CD environment provisioning and developer workflows. This position will also ensure that appropriate levels of monitoring and alerting are set up across a mix of cloud-based infrastructure elements.
With our recently announced $66 million Series B investment from Spectrum Equity, the time is now to join team members!
- Proficient in leveraging CI/CD tools to automate testing and deployment.
- Able to assist the development team to ensure speedy delivery of quality code.
- Identify points of friction for developers and recommend solutions to improve team efficiency.
- Manage and recommend scalable architectures for future-proof deployments.
- Reduce developer bottlenecks by detecting infrastructure and code quality issues quickly.
- Manage and Monitor AWS and Google cloud environments for performance and scalability.
- Manage environment monitoring tools such as Datadog, Rollbar, and Cloudwatch.
- Monitor infrastructure and services performance trending.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years of DevOps experience working directly with a team of developers.
- Direct experience in AWS and Google Cloud. Comfortable creating and managing servers, databases, load balancers, VPCs, firewalls, and IAMs.
- Direct experience in managing highly available, redundant architectures utilizing DNS, load balancers, and service discovery.
- Experience with multiple scripting languages. Python and PHP are preferred.
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with automation tools such as Ansible and Terraform.
- Experience working with containerized workloads using Docker and Docker Compose for both production and development.
- Experience with Devops tools such as Jenkins, Git, Bitbucket, and Jira
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- Kubernetes Management Experience
- Experience working in a transactional environment working with payment processors such as Stripe