Maven is looking for an experienced iOS Engineer. You would join a tightly-knit group that values user-centered design and is building a product that is the result of the cooperation between our product, design, and development teams. We believe in constantly evolving and improving through iteration, testing, user research, and experimentation.
As an iOS Engineer at Maven, you will:
You feel comfortable making critical engineering decisions and constantly iterating based on feedback and collaboration with designers, product managers, and other specialists.
In addition to being an advocate for an experience that delights our users, you will be a part of our continued investment in the best healthcare experience possible for women. This role is a fit if:
- You have the ability to take a project and run with it – you’re a self-starter who doesn’t need micromanaging and thrives in an environment of empowerment.
- You believe in quality code and an excellent user experience
- You feel at home collaborating with a passionate team while taking on interesting technical problems.
We’re looking for you to bring:
- Deep knowledge of Swift 5.0+ & latest/Foundation frameworks
- Experience with tools like Cocoapods, SwiftLint, Fastlane
- Ability to work with REST APIs to create data-driven applications
- Knowledge of practical programming principles and patterns like the Single Responsibility principle
- A solid understanding of software design patterns and system architecture
Helpful experiences and skills (if you don’t have them, you can learn them with us!):
- Familiarity with unit and integration testing
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds and experiences enrich our teams and allow us to achieve above and beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application and how it can be additive to our teams.