Mahmee - Sr. Developer (Mobile Apps)
Mahmee is an integrated care delivery platform for maternal and infant health that connects patients, independent health professionals, and enterprise healthcare organizations to increase access to comprehensive prenatal and postpartum care. Our platform closes gaps in care and creates a seamless maternity experience for new and expecting parents from pregnancy to baby’s first birthday. We work with community groups, healthcare organizations, state Medicaid agencies, and insurance companies to ensure that moms and babies across the socioeconomic spectrum have access to care. The company is backed by some of the most well-known venture capital investors in the world, including Goldman Sachs Asset Management, Mark Cuban, Serena Williams, and Arlan Hamilton, among others.
We’re looking to bring on a Senior Mobile Developer to help us build beautiful mobile apps to complement our web experience and build out our local marketplace. We're looking for someone that lives and breathes mobile apps on either the iOS or Android platform. If you know both, even better!
- Develop and design applications for the Android and/or iOS platforms.
- Designs, programs, debug and modify mobile software enhancements, system components, and/or new products
- Own end-to-end responsibility on projects; from technical design through completion and deployment
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule
- Find creative, tractable new ways to improve coding standards
- Proactive problem solver, and presents technical issues and their impact to management
- Work directly with developers and product managers to conceptualize, build, test, and realize products.
- Gather requirements around functionality and translate those requirements into elegant functional solutions.
- Optimize performance for the apps.
- Bachelor in Computer Science or another related field preferred
- A minimum of 5+ years in mobile development role
- Have experience in designing, implementing, and maintaining complex mobile applications
- Strong knowledge of Android/iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with multi-threading and mobile device memory management
- Ability to communicate on technical subjects with peers and non-technical colleagues
- Demonstrate strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
Mahmee is an integrated care delivery platform for maternal and infant health.