About the Role
As an experienced Help Desk Specialist reporting to our Sr. Manager Help Desk you will be working in a fast-paced, rapidly growing environment where you will be relied on for your expertise, professionalism, and collaboration. This role is a full time remote position.
As a Helpdesk Specialist, you will be the first line of support for our users, a solid technical background with customer service experience is key! Your day to day may include building user accounts, troubleshooting a wide variety of technical issues on our various systems, communicating with vendor support, and participating in IT projects.
We run Mac OS, Chrome OS, Slack, Google Workspaces, Atlassian Jira Service Desk, Confluence, RingCentral and much more.
- Respond to user inquiries and assist in troubleshooting and resolving challenges.
- Installing and configuring computer systems and applications within the company.
- Training end-users on hardware functionality and software programs.
- Meeting with users (virtually, or in some cases in person in a safe environment) to analyze, troubleshoot and diagnose hardware problems.
- Resolving logged errors in a timely manner.
- Maintain and write Knowledge Base articles.
- Updating computer software. as well as upgrading hardware and systems.
- Documenting processes and performing diagnostic tests.
- Participate in on-call rotation.
Who You Are
- 1-3 years proven work experience on a technical helpdesk.
- Hands on experience with help desk and remote control software.
- Experience supporting Slack, MacOS, cloud based IT systems, especially Google Suite.
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience.
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Experience working in a HIPAA compliant environment.