What is DashDash?
Imagine a spreadsheet grid where each cell can also call an API or repeat a job. This is what we are building. Our product lets users create interactive web apps using the spreadsheet skills they already have. You can check us at dashdash.com.
We have also been on the news. You can find us on TechCrunch, VentureBeat, Observador (pt) and many other media!
Your role is to team up with our engineers and product owners, as a key part in development. You’ll be taking the planning, execution and automation of tests to the next level, to ensure the quality of our product.
What you will be working on:
- An account dashboard where users manage apps and settings.
- The editor where users manipulate a list of programmable cells that can do computing, including services and automation.
- Additional pages and features where we help users learn and extract the maximum value out of our core functionality and available integrations.
We're looking for people who improve our team! Our ideal buddy is:
- Motivated to solve complex challenges. We are building a platform that provides Computing to the masses; this requires cooking up new design solutions.
- Professional and fun. We value commitment and the ability to stay optimistic and focused, especially in the face of difficult challenges or feedback. But we also find plenty of time to talk about The Big Lebowski.
- Focused on quality and usability. We hate alarms going off and features that are half-designed as much as you do. Come build a polished product with us!
Here are a few things we think are necessary for you to be successful in your journey with us:
- At least 3 years of work experience as a Quality Assurance Engineer.
- Enjoy breaking things and finding issues.
- Experience in performing thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Experience in designing tools and procedures for test automation.
- Fluency in designing test cases and scenarios.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Proficiency in defects and bug analysis, as well as all the following processes (report, track, retest).
- Focus in ensuring the delivery of High quality code, by working closely with the engineering team.
- Experience in working in Agile (Scrum/Kanban) environments.
- Experience in test automation
- Experience in test and defect management tools.
- Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Knowledge of source control systems.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able communicator in English. Portuguese is optional but welcome.
Nice to have
- ISTQB Training - Foundation level.
- GitHub experienced user.
What’s in it for you?
- Expected Annual Gross Salary Range: 30.200-37.900€.
- Employee equity plan.
- Health Insurance for you and your family.
- Plenty of coffee and frequent ice-cream.
- Liberal work-from-home policy (until the end of 2020 we expect to WFH by default due to the rise of covid-19 cases).
- Unlimited vacation policy.
- Be part of a great team, have autonomy to give inputs and make things happen! In short: Really impact this Product!
Send the following information to us:
- Complete Linkedin link or CV pdf.
- Which position you want to apply to and why.
- Email, phone contacts.
- Also send three (3x) 1-hour slots of availability in the next 3-5 days.