Cadre is a next-generation technology-driven real estate investment platform for commercial real estate, democratizing access to a 16 trillion dollar asset class favored by private equity firms, hedge funds, and institutional investors. We believe that commercial real estate is a cornerstone of wealth creation, and access should not be limited to the few. With over $130 million in investments from the likes of A16z, Khosla Ventures, Thrive Capital, General Catalyst, and Founders Fund, Cadre is positioned to reimagine real estate investing, and is only just getting started.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Data Scientist to join our Engineering team and partner with our acquisitions and asset management organization in order to support automation of deal flow and inform investment strategy. The successful candidate will develop and implement machine learning algorithms from commercial real estate datasets, understand our CRE investment business and develop practical research applications to drive it forward.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Build and deploy machine learning models to accelerate our acquisition and asset management processes
- Partner with Acquisitions to facilitate a quantitative approach to drive top-down investment strategies
- Research traditional and non-traditional commercial real estate data sources to integrate into various models
WHAT YOU HAVE
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, applied mathematics, or other relevant quantitative disciplines
- Graduate degree in a similar technical discipline is a plus but not required
- Prior financial industry experience or work with spatial / temporal datasets is a plus but not required
- 3+ years of hands-on experience developing and deploying machine learning models, statistical modeling and advanced analytics
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Self-starter, thriving in a startup environment
Cadre is an online marketplace that connects investors and operators of real estate.