Love what you do. It’s a core value that drives our business. Plus, we’re pretty fun.
We also believe people do their best work where they feel most comfortable so the work location of this position is flexible except that the position may not be performed remotely from Colorado, California, or Washington.
As a Product Analyst, you will help guide product development teams towards continuous improvement. The Product Analyst role at Brad’s Deals will function as a key contributor in the Product organization and will be responsible for supporting multiple cross functional, agile teams through Product functions that span the spectrum from ideation-strategizing to execution-delivery and everything in between. This Analyst will be responsible for achieving key business metrics by enhancing the customer and consumer experience on the digital properties of Brad’s Deals and the Brad’s Deals Axis Marketplace. Reporting directly to the Director of Product this role is ideal for someone with Product Management ambition and looking to grow and learn in the discipline, all while playing a vital role in the success of Brad’s Deals
Some of the things you'll be doing include...
- Work with Product Managers and Product Designers to design and conduct user testing of consumer-facing and customer-facing products
- Assess internal workflow processes, create value-stream mappings, and determine opportunities for improvements
- Partner with engineering on development, QA testing & implementation plans, as well as internal communications & deployment plans
- Work with key stakeholders to define use cases and author user stories to ensure projects will produce desired business outcomes
- Work with engineering teams to create requirements (epics) around key product areas and help prioritize our Product Backlog.
- Work with customers and stakeholders to quantify which metrics are most valuable to the business to ensure each release is being prioritized correctly and driving the most possible value
- Work with Data Analysts to ensure we are properly set up to measure product performance
- Identify and remove impediments and interruptions to team productivity
- Measure and report on the actual results of the release/product against the defined product metrics and revenue expectations
Your background contains a mix of the following:
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, translate customer’s, user’s, and stakeholder’s ambiguous needs into detailed requirements, and be able to troubleshoot technical issues
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Marketing, Design, or other related fields.
- 3-5 years of experience in Technical Project Management, Affiliate Marketing, Digital Publishing, or equivalent
- You have used a variety of product management and analytics tools such as Pivotal Tracker, Asana, Heap, Segment, Tableau and have a strong point of view on how to get the most out of them
- 2-3 years of experience working in an agile environment and managing iteration-level deliverables
- Experience creating documentation and communicating with multiple levels of teams
- Demonstrated problem-solving experience for complex business challenges with ability to quickly distill data sets into key insights