Airtable’s mission is to enable anyone to create software. Users can only create fearlessly when they trust that their data is safe with us. Therefore, Airtable needs to ensure that the data its customers store and process in its platform is secure and protected. Our goal for this role is to implement and execute compliance and privacy controls that align with industry standards to provide customers assurance on Airtable’s product.
We work in a fast paced and dynamic environment, and are looking for highly motivated, independent, passionate, collaborative, and humble individuals that want to make a difference.
As a Privacy Program Manager, you will partner with teams across the company to embed privacy-by-design and enhance privacy compliance. You will drive privacy initiatives across the board and help educate stakeholders why privacy matters. Airtable is looking to build out its Privacy team; therefore, you will have the ability to build out programs and create a strong foundation for Privacy.
What you'll do
- Manage and mature internal tools in support of cookie compliance, PIA/DPIA, and DSAR response programs
- Contribute to the design strategy and lead the implementation of privacy-by-design across Airtable products by partnering with legal, engineering, product managers, and information security
- Develop clear and concise requirements to enable the implementation of privacy controls and compliance obligations related to GDPR, CCPA, CPRA, and upcoming laws and regulations
- May assist with vendor and service contract reviews to ensure compliance with company’s privacy policies
- Assist with creating privacy whitepapers and marketing collateral
Who you are
- 5+ years of privacy experience, with emphasis on GDPR, CCPA
- Experience with leading privacy initiatives across engineering and product teams
- Significant experience implementing cookie compliance, PIA, and DSAR response programs
- Practical experience driving change across compliance and privacy within a technology firm
- Adaptable, welcomes change, and detail-oriented
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multitask and switch priorities with short notice
- Demonstrates humility, passion, initiative, and resourcefulness
- CIPP Certification preferred
What we offer
- Health care: we have you 100% covered (and your dependents 50% covered) with competitive medical, dental, and vision insurance. You'll also be eligible for a complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Learning & Development: we offer a $2,000 per year stipend for your personal career development
- Gym Membership: we’re proud to provide employees in our San Francisco and New York offices with complimentary gym memberships to Equinox, or up to $100/month reimbursement towards any other gym
- Catered lunches: we have high-quality catered lunches every day and well-stocked kitchens. We'll also reimburse you for any reasonable food expenses incurred while working
- Generous PTO, sick leave, and parental leave
Airtable is working on the next computer revolution: one where anyone – even without technical training – can create customized applications that fit their needs, build more interconnected teams, and take part in a growing community of people who share what they create. Founded in 2013 and headquartered in San Francisco, Airtable powers teams at more than 200,000 organizations around the world.
Our recent Series D funding round, which included Thrive Capital, Coatue, and Benchmark, doubled our total investment to more than $350 million. And we're just getting started.