Welcome To The Frauvis Digest Issue #120
✨ In The Community
💰 15 Highest-Paying IT Certifications
🎙Grace MacJones share on the Black Tech Unplugged podcast how to delve web3 and why decentralized social media apps could be the future
💸Heroku is changing it's pricing, here are the Top Heroku Alternatives for free
🤔 6 Reasons Why You’re Not Getting Hired As a Software Engineer
👩🏾💼 Advice (From Someone Who Hires) on Getting Your First Software Engineering Job; Dos and don’ts from my experience interviewing 100+ developers and hiring a few
- Sept 6 - Starting and Building a Career in Data
- Sept 6 - Documentary Film Screening and Discussion "Seeds: Black Women in Power"
- Sept 8 - The Future is Black Afrofuturism Art + Tech Gallery, NJ
- Sept 15 - Dev Talks Presents: Tech and Startup Networking Mixer, NYC
- Sept 16 - Graduate School Options for Current and Future Data Professionals by Black Tides
🗣Call For Papers
🌍 Around The Web
💸 Pay Equity for Black Women Is Top of Mind for These Tech Executives; Built In talked to five tech executives to see what they had to say about equal pay, venture capital funding and defeating racial bias.
💪🏾 How Do I Become a Disruptor? We Asked the Feminist Championing Women Who Fight the Status Quo.
🛫 Black tech startup, SquadTrip launches first online payment solution designed for millennial group travelers
🇰🇪 Kenyan fintech co Pezesha raises $11M backed by Women’s World Banking, Cardano parent IOG
🇧🇷 Guetto Institute Creates New Futures For Black Brazilians Through Tech
🤝 Employers & Allies
✍🏾 Founders Note
Frauvis is a bootstrapped company run by one person, if you'd love to support to keep Frauvis running, consider buying a coffee ☕️